housing for International Students

Office for International Exchange will help you find a residence.

Housings we could offer to international students are as follows.KPU doesn’t have a student dormitory.

(1) Mukaijima Gakusei Center

This residence is mainly for international students and researchers who are registered in universities in Kyoto.
Residents need to take Kintetsu line and JR line to go to university every day. It takes 50 minutes from this center to KPU totally.

(2) Apartment houses near the University

There are a lot of apartment houses near KPU and we could help you make contract with the owner. Please note that most of the apartments in Japan are not furnished in general.

In addition, Office for International Exchange offers public apartment houses owned by Kyoto city and Kyoto Prefecture only twice a year to all the students. Please ask us for detailed information.

Kyoto Pharmaceutical University

Main Campus5,Misasagi-Nakauchi-cho,Yamashina-ku,Kyoto-shi,Kyoto,607-8414,Japan

South Campus1,Misasagi-Shichono-cho,Yamashina-ku,Kyoto-shi,Kyoto,607-8412,Japan

TEL: +81-75-595-4600 /FAX: +81-75-595-4750 / Office for International Exchange TEL: +81-75-595-4718